From:
"Lewis H Durost,Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 16:21:04 EST

 Hi list memebers. I've bought a couple of the gf foods for my daughter
to try out. She's really missing her breads.

One of the things I got from a co-op was tapioca flour. When I recieved
it, the package says tapioca starch. When I squeeze the bag, it feels
like starch. When we ordered it, it did say flour.  Maybe I recieved the
wrong thing?
 Are there two different products? Or is this what I want to make the
recipes in the Betty Hagman Cook Book?

 I'd really appreciate any info or help. I'm not familar with these
products at all.

PS  for all of you who responded to my first post, THANKS again. Shanon
had to cancel her Dr's appointment for the 22nd of Nov., but at this
time, she is in the hospital again. I'm not sure at this point, what
exactly the problem is.  Thanks for all of your concern.

                         Thanks!!
                        Mistified
                           Deb
(alias Lou-Deb)