Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:17:23 EST

My sister started the gluten free diet 5 days ago (I also have celiac
disease).  She has been suffering for years with  at least 3 severe headaches a
week, some migraine, along with so many other  health issues, (Lupus, Rheumatoid
Arthritis, Osteoporosis, etc.)  My  question is this...  how long will it take
for her to feel completely free  of headaches (other than a normal stress
headache).  Does anyone know if it  is a gradual process?   She said that her
headache seems to be  not as bad, but it is still there slightly - enough that she
is taking headache  medicine.  I wonder if gluten is still in her body, and
that it won't be an  instant fix.  Of course it has only been 5 days but I
remember someone  telling me that their headaches went away the next day  after
being gluten free.
 Thank you.
Veronica, PA