From:
Cat Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:27:59 EDT

Today I got a biopsy report in the mail from my doctor.  It was done recently
to settle some questions that my new doctors (Kaiser) had about my previous
diagnosis.  I am absolutely stunned!  It was negative for DH!  No IgA
deposits at all!

If I don't have DH, then I don't have Celiac Disease!  I have been adhereing
strictly to the diet for years!!!!  Now they tell me I don't have to.  I am
in shock!  And also a little afraid to eat gluten....

The diagnosis is so hard for me to believe, as my symptoms of the DH I had
for 17 years....Now the report says that the diagnosis is SUBCORNEAL
INTRAEPIDERMAL PUSTULAR DERMATOSIS.  I can't seem to find much information on
this, and there has been no explantion offered by the doctor.  It's just
written on the report.

Does anyone know anything about this????

Cat