From:
communications <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 09:10:49 -0600

Kinnikinnick Foods

Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good

 www.kinnikinnick.com <http://www.kinnikinnick.com/>

www.goglutenfree.com <http://www.goglutenfree.com/>

 Toll Free Order Line: 1-877-503-4466
Look for our new KinniTOOS Sandwich Creme Cookies in your local health food stores starting May 1st!
KinniKritters Gluten Free Animal Cookies now available for ordering on our website.
Coming Soon:
KinniKubs Chocolate Cookies
Kids will love these fun bear shaped chocolate cookies, and they're Gluten/Casein/Egg/Trans Fat free too!
Available in the coming weeks, keep posted on our website.
Attention to all of our Florida customers:

After testing many brands, Publix Supermarkets has decided to launch a gluten free test in many areas in Florida
featuring 19 of Kinnikinnicks most popular items.

We hope to receive your support of this test which will ultimately lead to Publix having Kinnikinnick products available
across Florida.  Here is the list of test stores:

Sheridan Plaza in Hollywood, FL
Coral Ridge Shopping Center in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Publix Super Markets in Palmetto Bay, FL
Garden Shops at Boca in Boca Raton, FL
Plantation Promenade in Plantation, FL
Ramblewood Square in Coral Springs, FL
Hallandale Place S/C in Hallandale Beach, FL
Westwinds of Boca in Boca Raton, FL
Shoppes of St. Lucie West in Port Saint Lucie, FL
Loehmann's Fashion Island in Aventura, FL
Lakeview Center in Coral Springs, FL
Town Center at Martin Downs in Palm City, FL
Publix on the Bay in Miami Beach, FL
Current Mail Order Specials

Chocolate Chip Muffins - 10 % off

Double Chocolate Almond Cookies - 10 % off

Check out the individual product information pages of the SHOP section of our website for more information.
Savory Chicken Crepes With A White Wine Cream Sauce
Gluten Free Style

_Crepes:_ Use Kinnikinnick All Purpose Mix (recipe for crepes located on
back of bag).
Note: Crepes can be made in advance (layer crepes with parchment paper
and wrap air tight.  Can be stored in the fridge for 24 hrs ahead of time).
_
Filling:_ Sauté ½ cup portabella mushrooms, ¼ cup celery, and ¼ cup
green onions in ½ tbsp margarine or butter until tender and set aside.
Cook 2 breasts of chicken cut into cubes in ½ cup white wine, 2 tbsp
parsley until cooked and wine reduces.  Set aside.

_Sauce:_ Melt 2 tbsp butter or margarine in a pan and add 2 tbsp sweet
rice flour, ½ tsp salt, 1 tbsp chives and 1 tsp garlic.  Add 1 cup milk
or soy milk and cook on low heat until thickened.  If desired, add ¼ cup
white wine. (If sauce is too thick you can thin it by adding additional
milk).
_
Filled Crepes:_ If crepes are made in advance, warm in microwave for a
few seconds prior to filling.  Fill each crepe with prepared sauce and
filling.  Roll up and place on a plate.  Drizzle top with additional
cream sauce and garnish with parsley.
Check our website for more great recipes!
Remember: We Ship Fresh To Your Door!