Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:24:28 -0500

Hi listmates,
   I have been on this list for about 6 months and have learned so much
from all of you.  What a wonderful support!
   My question is whether or not to take my 4 year old Celiac on her class
trip to a farm.  They pick pumpkins and go on a hayride.  Last year we went
without thinking about it first and I was a wreck.  She had no obvious
reaction to it.  The guy there said the straw was from rye.  I couldnt wait
to get my duaghter home and showered.  Would I be insane to take her again?
I hate for her to miss her trip, but also don't want her sick.  The hayride
is about 10 min and they are not aloud to throw any hay. What do you all
think?
Nancy