From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:53:52 -0500

SAVE MONEY - it's $1 off each mix. That's a $4 to $6 savings on our Sample Packs. Order early for your holiday baking. Flat rate shipping - only $7.95.

Yummee Yummee's Favorite Holiday Recipes are only available until December 15, 2011. Visit the web site for details. Here's a sampling of some of the recipes - Candy Apple Danish, Gingerbread, Celebration Challah, Chocolate Crackles, Crescent Rolls, Pumpkin Chiffon Pie, Mississippi Apple Pie Coffee Cake, Yummee Apricot Bars, and Simple Spritz cookies. There are 21 recipes in total. FREE when you purchase a Sample Pack Mini, Sample Pack, Sample Pack Plus, or any case of baking mixes. Some recipes even have videos - watch to see how simple our mixes make gluten-free baking.

Dreamee Dog does it again! This month she created a marvelous collection of holiday coloring pages. She made new friends at the North Pole. Everyone knows the names of Santa’s famous reindeer team. But, have you ever met the “B-team?” They don’t fly much, but they make the North Pole festive and an interesting place to live. Enjoy!

A fresh baked ham makes a wonderful holiday meal. But, here's a twist on that classic food. It's our Country Ham and Potato Bake - a free recipe. Visit the website today.

TOP SECRET - Do you know how to attract Santa's reindeer to your house? Find out how at the website.

Celebrate the holiday season in gluten-free style with Yummee Yummee baking mixes. Don't delay, order today! Save $4 on a Sample Pack Mini. The savings might disappear tomorrow. Definitely gone by December 15, 2011.

Thanks

The Yummee Yummee Team

and

The Dreamee Dog (Our gluten-free spokespup)

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Subscribe to TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog

Like Yummee Yummee on Facebook