From:
Rose Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:10:22 -0700

We will be meeting at Western Baptist Hospital in Paducah at noon on
Tuesday,3/21/00 to hear  Registered Dietitian Ruth Kraper give a
presentation on "Eating Healthy", focusing on what we can eat rather than
what we should avoid.

We also have a collection of great cookies, lemon pound cake, biscotti and
brownies from Mr. Ritt's Bakery in Philadelphia, Pa.  I know everyone will
enjoy these treats.  Paul Felty has done an outstanding job of sending the
samples which are individually boxed with care and on time.

If you wish to eat at the cafeteria at W. Baptist, some members will be
there at 11:30.  Please check in the atrium to see which room we will be
using for our meeting.  Valet parking is free.

For ??or info, please contact Rose Mary at [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] or 270-527-8330.  If you can't come to the meeting but
want to have some "too good to be gf" treats, please let me know and I'll
see that you get them.

Rose Mary