Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:04:54 EDT

HI everyone.

Just about every answer I received said if my husband has DH and has tested
positive for gluten intolerance (by the way this was done through the
ELISA/ACT test) that he is definitely CD and no biopsy is needed.

I also had people tell me that being gluten intolerant is the same as having
Celiac DIsease - I don't think that is totally accurate from my
understanding/research  (however, probably a moot point in my husband's case
as well as mine).  I am sure this will start a whole new string of emails.

Lastly, I apologize for not identifying myself properly:

Sally Hackett, Raleigh NC USA