From:
Andrew Itzkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Itzkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:08:28 -0400

Shabtai Gourmet Gluten Free Cakes & Cookies are now available in the Midwest, Northeast,
and Southeast & Southwest thru distribution.

Finally our Devils Food Seven Layer Cakes & Jelly Rolls can be delivered to your local health
food stores, and enjoyed at your dinner table! As always all Shabtai Gourmet Gluten Free
products are Gluten Free, Casein Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Corn Free, Soy
Free & Certified Kosher!

If you don't see our products on the shelf, ask the management to give us a call.

Best Wishes,

Andrew Itzkowitz
Director of Sales & Marketing
Bakers of the Shabtai Gourmet Brand of Gluten Free Cakes & Cookies
Mobile: (516) 652-5671
www.Shabtai-Gourmet.com

*******
*******