From:
Bob Yorke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 10:13:35 +0100

Are there any English Celiacs on this support site.  All the food
advice, etc appears to be mainly American, and although good stuff, much
of it does not apply to the English food market.    I am a 43 year old
Firefighter from West Yorkshire, England, and would appreciate some e
mail  celiac pen pals, who can give me some advice.  I have only been
gluten free for 4 weeks, after a long period of diahhorea and anema, and
was diagnosed after a biopsy.     I feel really well now I am GF.

All the best.        Bob