Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:12:13 -0400

Hello Fellow Chicago-ians!
We are having our September meeting and we would like you to join us!
Sorry such a short notice.

So far we are a small group, but looking to build! We have many
ideas!!! Please bring your questions (and answers- if you have them),
your thoughts, recommendations, and yourself. We are meeting at a
restaurant, where you can order off the menu, so bring money to buy
your own dinner.

Monday, September 20
6:30pm - 8:00pm approx

Tarascas (mexican)
2585 N Clark (Clark and Wrightwood)
773-549-2595
Ave Dinner: $8 - $15 (according to metromix.com)
Easily accessible by 22 Clark and 36 Broadway buses
Meter/Street parking, do-able, but can be tricky!

We look forward to meeting you. Please let us know if you can come, or
if you have any questions, email me Tanya: [log in to unmask] by 4:30pm on
Monday! Thanks!

Have a great day!
Tanya

** A laugh is a smile that bursts.  ~Mary H. Waldrip **