From:
Kathy Hubbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 07:08:43 +0000

Dear Listmates -

I have no financial interest in this company, but was delighted with the way my order was handled.
I ordered TShirts from GFTshirts.com.  The order form was secure, and I'm very leery of online orders.  I got a quick email acknowledgement, which made me feel good about my order.  The shirts came in a wrapper inside the shipping box, with a copy of the order, and a receipt with washing instructions and a little addendum from the gentleman who runs the company.  I have ordered shirts, etc, that come stuffed in a box with no wrapping, no receipt, no order form - no class.

So, Kudos to Mike @ GFTshirts!
http://www.gftshirts.com/

Kathy
Middletown, CT