From:
Marie Pollak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 01:56:46 -0500

I have received a few responses regarding my post earlier on gf airline
food and wanted to clarify one point...the gluten free meals are
available upon request on flights where meals are served, meals being
defined as breakfast lunch or dinner.  Snack service is one where a
special request may or may not be available.  Any reservation agent
should be able to tell you if the flight you booked has meal service.  I
am unable to tell you what the process is for making the request on
other airlines, but at Northwest gluten free meals ARE available on
flights with meal service and if you get an agent who is unsure about
what gf is or how to order it, politely ask them to look under the
category of "other" or call their support desk or supervisor.
Hope this helps.