From:
Brian Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:26:45 -0500

Have any of you ordered hamburger buns or donut holes from Ener-G Foods
then tried to freeze the unused portion?  The company representatives
say that neither of these items can be frozen for later use once the
package is opened.  I can refrigerate for a week and must consume within
that time.  The woman I spoke with says that the bread will totally dry
out if I try to freeze it after it has been opened.   It is not that I
don't believe her, it is just that I am hoping some of you know of a way
to freeze it so that it does not dry out that much.  I am buying GF
products for my 2 year old son only and he is not going to eat the stuff
that quickly; therefore, if I cannot freeze it, it will just go to
waste.  It is too expensive for that.  I would like some of these quick
options as I have been a "GF baking machine" for the last three months,
but it is crazy to pay almost six dollars for three hamburger buns if he
only eats one!!!  Are these buns or donut holes good anyway?  Also, does
anyone know if the vanilla cookies are like Vanilla Wafers?  Which of
their crackers is the best?  I would like something that is like a plain
saltine.   Again, thanks for the help!!!  I am still so new at this.

Melinda