From:
Matthew Brady & Maureen Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 08:05:12 -0800

    Dear Listmates:

        Has anyone found that a particular dishwasher is good at removing
residue of gluten free flours?  When I try to wash dishes used in gluten
free baking in my old KitchenAid, all the dishes come out covered with a
fine grit.  It's time to replace my dishwasher, and I wondered whether some
models don't have this problem.  In particular, does anyone know whether the
dishwashers which can heat water higher (such as some European brands which
heat to 168 degrees rather than the 145 or so degrees of many American
brands) are better at dissolving the residue?

Thanks,
Maureen