From:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:45:12 -0700

Thanks everyone for your helpful information on toasterbags.

Here are the responses I got.  There were many websites which I haven't tried all of them yet.

www.toastabags.com<http://www.toastabags.com/>
www.csaceliacs.org<http://www.csaceliacs.org/>    sells them at  2for $5+$5.99 s&h
www.kitchenkapers.com<http://www.kitchenkapers.com/>    sells them at 2 for $5 +5.99 s&h
www.kitch-n-kaffe.com<http://www.kitch-n-kaffe.com/>   2/$4.00 +$1 s&h (approx)
3 people said amazon sells them
3 people said  pampered chef sells them & can be ordered from their website
www.toastitbags.com<http://www.toastitbags.com/>       s&h is $1.25
www.food4celiacs.com<http://www.food4celiacs.com/>
www.CsSpecialtyfoods<http://www.csspecialtyfoods/> sells them 2/$4.99+ actual shipping cost
www.gfbooks.homestead.com<http://www.gfbooks.homestead.com/> (Connie Saros website)  $2.60 per set
Hy-vee Stores sell them for $4.39 per 2 bags
1 person said they're available locally everywhere.  (Guess I live in the wrong everywhere as I haven't found them around here yet.)
Mary.

*******
*******