From:
Lisa Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:59:04 -0400

Hi all,

About a month ago I posted a question about gf potato
chips.  While I got many responses, no one could find
a safe GF potato chip (I don't eat Lays, or Kettle
Chips b/c of contamination).  But today I was at
Loblaws and I found something that I'd never seen
before!  The company is called What's Cookin' Louie?

I bought their Animalicious-Jolly Jungle Cheese snacks
which are like cheesies.  They're pretty good.  But
even better...it says right on the package "no msg, no
preservatives, no gluten"!!!!  They also make tortilla
chips, potato chips, Yukon gold select potato chips
and home grown harvest vegetable chips.  The Loblaws I
was at only had the cheesies and the vegetable chips.

The veggie chips were 5.99 so I didn't buy them.  The
only contact info given is an address:

What's Cookin' Louie?

PO Box 153, STN "B"
Etobicoke, ON M9W 5L1

I called information and there is no phone number
listed.  I also checked the web and there is no web
site.

I assume that this is a small company and I would
guess that it would be hard to find this product
outside of Canada but you never know.

Anyhow, given the number of people who asked me to
e-mail them if I found anything, I thought I would
pass this along to the list.

Lisa
Toronto