From:
Sue Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 05:37:30 -0700

Please join us for our GFG-AZ meeting on Wednesday, December 15 from
6:30 PM
to 8:00 PM.

LynnRae Ries will be speaking about her new book “Waiter, Is There Wheat
in My Soup.” LynnRae’s printer has assured her that the book will be
completed by December 15 and ready for your holiday gift giving! LynnRae
has spent the year compiling a list of restaurants, bakeries, stores,
bed and breakfasts, and more that are willing to accommodate a GF diet.

I don’t know about your family, but we’re ready to attend a holiday
party where we can actually eat something! Please help us celebrate the
holidays by bringing a favorite GF appetizer, dessert or snack to the
meeting. This can healthy as fruit or veggies, as ordinary as GF potato
chips or crackers, or as luscious as your favorite calorie-laden GF
cookies or bars. Please bring along a list of ingredients. If you are
newly diagnosed, uncomfortable cooking, or unable to bring something …
please come anyway and let us pamper you!

We meet in the Asics Rooms 1 & 2 at Chandler Regional Hospital at 1875
West Frye Road, Chandler, AZ 85224. Please note that this is a new
location as of April 2004.

Directions:

Please go to the Main Lobby Entrance of the Hospital on Dobson ( just
south of the Emergency Room) Go down to the basement via the first
elevators. Go towards the Pharmacy, and then continue down that hallway
to the room on the right. (Please note that we do not meet in -- or near
-- the
cafeteria.) Major Cross Streets are *Dobson & Frye.* Hospital is on the
South East corner.

I look forward to seeing everybody.

Sue Clayton
Branch Manager
Gluten-Free Group of Arizona

--
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." -- William Butler Yeats