From:
Maureen Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maureen Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 09:29:24 -0500

I would like to introduce you to our company, Natural Feast®. Natural
Feast® manufactures a line of fresh frozen pies and pie shells. Our pies
include fruit pies, as well as Chocolate Mousse pie and pie shells. Our
vegan products are totally free of genetically modified ingredients,
hydrogenated oils, artificial additives, refined sugar, eggs, dairy, and
preservatives. All of our products are wheat and gluten-free and have
been tested by the independent nutrition and dietary departments at Cape
Canaveral Hospital in Cocoa Beach, Florida, as well as the Joslin Clinic
in Boston, MA, and are certified for celiac and diabetic consumption.

Natural Feast® products are certified Kosher and contain only 3-4 grams
of fat per serving. You can find our products in most health food stores
as well as select supermarkets. Please visit us at www.naturalfeast.com
and don’t hesitate to call us at (508) 785-3322 if you have any
questions.

We look forward to hearing from you and are always interested
in participating in programs that support and educate the celiac
community.

Maureen Flynn