From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:34:09 -0400

It's been a long time since I posted a message about getting Wal-Mart to
carry Van's g/f waffles.  I use them for my sandwich every day so I purchase
over two boxes a week. Our frozen foods manager here in North Charleston
tells me that they sell like hot cakes.

I went there yesterday and didn't see any waffes so I asked them to go in the
back and get me some.  He said, "This D sticker means that they have been
deleted even the ones with wheat in them."  How sad is that ?  Is it just here
I wonder ?  I have called or sent an email to both companies, so if you use
these complain as well. 1-800 Wal-Mart or [log in to unmask]
Thanks, Charlie  T-1 diabetes, DH and CD