From:
Gina McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gina McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:57:52 -0500

Just wanted to post of my recent experience with Gluten Solutions.
Received 2 expired items in a recent order and emailed the company twice
and again to Bryan directly, and I NEVER heard anything back from them.

They did not offer to refund my money or send out replacements for the
products, and I am completely finished with that company.  One other time I
had a problem with an order and received it twice due to a problem with the
website, but they made no offer to discount the second charge.  That's it
for me, along with their inflated shipping costs and horrible customer
service (lack of would be a better term), I am no longer dealing with them.

I also told Bryan that I was going to post this experience on this website
and he apparently did not care about that either.

I recently had a problem with an order through Miss Roben and they not only
replaced the product in question but also gave me a credit on my account
for a future order.  Now THAT is customer service.

Just my two cents.  I am also in no way affiliated with Miss Roben, just
like they way they treat their customers.  Perhaps is Gluten Solutions
treats everyone this way they may start to listen to our complaints if it
hits them where it hurts.

Thanks for listening,
Gina