From:
Nancy Uding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Uding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:02:17 -0700

Hello all,
My daughter has celiac disease and recently was given 2 new prescriptions.
The pharmacist could not find either of these on a list of know GF
medications.  Any suggestions as to what she should do next? She's going to
call the drug manufacturer and ask if they are GF, and she's going to take
a picture of the ingredients to show me.  But any helpful ideas are welcome.
Best regards,
Nancy
p.s. please - no snarky answers