From:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:36:50 -0700

The four flavors that GF Pantry Meals in Minutes (stir in hot water,
wait) have are:
Hearty Chicken Primavera
Santa Fe Beans and Rice
Stroganoff Style Rice with Beef
Spicy Chicken Gumbo
(they are on sale on the web right now)

GFP skillet meals - I couldn't find the 2 that I saw at Fred Meyers on
their website, but I saw maybe one, not sure if it was the same thing or
not, or what the difference is between those and the next:

Also recommended by 2 folks:
GF Pantry "My Own Meals" (one person thought they were too spicy) (I
believe these are more like skillet meals, not just the add water and
wait type, but it looks like there are a half-dozen flavors)

A couple of raves for GFP's Danielle's Chocolate cake, brownie, and
Angel Food Cake mixes and for GFP's website recipes.

Also recommended by several folks:
Thai Kitchen, GF and egg free, $1.99, add water and wait
Thai Kitchen Spring Onion and Garlic and Vegetable meals (probably the
same as the previous line, these are like GF ramen noodles) (some folks
add a little cooked chicken or shrimp for a full meal)
Thai Kitchen also has some skillet meal one pan dishes that are tasty,
check their website, several are GF, but not all.

A couple of folks bemoaned the lack of available retail stores for this
type of product and the expense of ordering on line.  Trader Joe's and
Whole Foods were mentioned in addtion to Fred Meyer as possible sources.

Linda Ireland, Seattle