From:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:33:40 -0600

Yesterday on WBEZ (Chicago NPR station) we were listening to "This American
Life" with Ira Glass. It comes on at 7pm CST on Fridays and 1pm CST on
Saturdays. The theme was "Living Without". It was in the middle of the show,
around 7:30, during Sarah Vowell's piece that she dicusses "Living Without"
Wheat and also talks about Living Without Magazine...she has a dry sense of
humor but I enjoy her. She talks about how her friends react to her
wheat-free requests at restaurants, etc. I didn't hear all of it so I plan
on listening to the full show today myself.

You can listen to the re-broadcast today at 1pm CST from www.wbez.org or
Chicagoans can tune into 91.5 FM at 1pm. They will also eventually put it up
on their website archives where you can listen to it anytime.

Enjoy!

Renee Euler
Oak Park, IL

Find out everything you need to know about Las Vegas here for that getaway.
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/vivalasvegas.armx