From:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 03:40:08 -0500

Greetings again from Iowa,

I have a friend that was just diagnosed with Celiac and she lives in ST Louis, MO.  I don't know the dr she had,,,but he was farmilar to Celiac.  She and I were surprised and pleased he knew about it! He was surprised that she knew about Celiac Disease through a friend and her husband who have Celilac! From Iowa!

 I would like to help them out as much as possible,,,and wanted to 'double check' to see about Drs (family drs or GI's) in St Louis, MO,,,,and Support Group/s in the area.

Also,,,she has a daughter, well 2, that live in Iowa,,,and one is for sure going to be tested,,,but anyway,,,does anyone know of a good doctor, family/GI in the Ankeny/DesMoines, IA area?  Plus the support Group/s?

Thank you in advance for the information.

Diane Iowa