From:
"Shilson, Carol [BSD] - PED" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shilson, Carol [BSD] - PED
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:42:40 -0500

Our Spring Flours Annual Benefit will celebrate the 10 year anniversary of
The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center.

It will be our best ever!  More than 30 restaurants are participating with fabulous gluten-free fare and our live and silent auctions are sure to WOW!

What:  Spring Flours Annual Benefit
Where: Swissôtel, Chicago
When:  Friday, May 14, 2010
Time:  7 pm
Cost:  $150 per person, open seating;
       $1,500 reserved table of 8

Check out all the details and buy tickets now at
www.CeliacDisease.net/annual-benefit

Hope you can make it!

Carol M. Shilson
Executive Director
The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center
5841 S. Maryland Avenue, Suite C-470
MC 4069
Chicago, IL 60637
Hotline:  773-702-7593
Fax: 773-702-0666
www.CeliacDisease.net

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.