From:
jeri deninger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jeri deninger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:08:48 -0500

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Almost everyone who replied liked it. Some said that it is like a lite beer.
A few people said that their non celiac spouses and friends liked it as
well.  I did buy a 6 pack and I really like it. (I don't like really heavy
beers). My husband and I like lineys and I think it has the taste of their
honeyweis (sp.) I will definitely buy it again.

Many people said it was much better than Bard's Tale Beer.