From:
Ron Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 18:29:14 -0700

Choice Batter is NOW on SALE during the month of September in Giant
Foods, HEB, United Markets and Whole Foods!  Regular price is discounted
up to $1.50.

If Choice Batter is not carried at your local store, please ask the
store manager to stock "Choice Batter- The Healthier Option for Great
Tasting Gluten-Free and Allergen-Friendly Cooking."

What Choice Batter fans are saying...
"We are happy to have this product because my daughter is Gluten-Free
and we are always looking for new foods. I usually wind up making our
fried chicken, cod, shrimp, even calamari two ways - one for her (GF)
and one for us (with breadcrumbs or flour)  - but with this product - I
make one batch all the same and we all eat it - since it is so good!"
Pat from New Jersey

"I just want to thank you for your product. I was sure that I would
never enjoy crunchy fried foods again after being diagnosed with
multiple food allergies. I found your product locally and made chicken,
fries and deep fried mushrooms last night for dinner. Even my skeptical
husband enjoyed every bite. I no longer have to make "his" and "hers"
meals when doing friend foods.
I can hardly wait to try some of the other recipes on your website and
get back to the store to purchase more 'Choice Batter'."
Thank you!
Connie from Wisconsin

Choice Batter is the answer not just for those who suffer from Celiac
Disease or gluten intolerance, but also for those watching calories,
keeping kosher, or having food-related allergies.

Choice Batter is certified gluten-free by GFCO, Kosher Pareve by the
Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc), and is also allergen-friendly, being
blended and packaged in a facility free of the following food allergens:
Egg, Dairy, Nut, Tree nuts, Wheat, Gluten, Fish, Shellfish and Soy.

The Choice Batter patented blend of rice flours creates a crispy
delicious coating that absorbs up to 50% less oil than traditional
batters when used for frying. It can also be used for baking and made
into sauces or soups, too.

Choice Batter has partnered with the Healthy Weight Commitment
Organization in the fight against childhood obesity.
http://www.healthyweightcommit.org

Visit GFreeTV for a Choice Batter product review at
http://gfree.tv/reviews/2010/1/19/choice-batter-episode-46.html

Visit http://www.choicebatter.com/ for more information about Choice
Batter,including recipes and Choice Batter retailers near you.

Become our fan on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Choice-Batter-The-Healthier-Option-for-Great-Tasting-Gluten-Free-Frying/249167858749?sk=wall&filter=1

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/GFfrying

Ron Friedman
CrispTek, LLC, the maker of Choice Batter
www.ChoiceBatter.com