Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:32:30 EST

Hello everyone,

We are new to the northwest (we live north of Seattle) and would love to
know of favorite restaurants in Seattle.  I know of Kaili's Kitchen and  have
been there a few times.  But, does anyone have recommendations for  places in the
city?  We will be near the Space Needle for an event soon,  and will attend a
play later in north Seattle.  Any good French,  American, Mexican or Indian
restaurants or any others will be  appreciated.

Also, any suggestions for Vancouver, BC would be greatly  appreciated.  We
plan to go there during the holidays.  We want to  visit a couple museums and
have lunch.  (Which museums should we not  miss?!)

Thanks much.  Happy holidays to all...

Rose