From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 22:57:57 -0600

Dear Listmembers,

I decided to post to the list instead of the sender so all could benefit
from my knowledge.  With regards to Temptations or any other GF cereal from
Kelloggs, I just spoke to them the other day and they told me the only
cereal they guarantee to be GF (no cross contamination as with the other
cereals) is their Puffed Rice.  It can be special ordered directly from
Kelloggs because it is not carried in stores.  You can call them at 1 (800)
962-1413 to ask for an order form.  My daughter has turned out to be a very
sensitive celiac who was reacting to several cereals that companies claimed
to be GF but could not guarantee against cross contamination so we only use
very safe cereals.  If anyone knows of any others besides this puffed rice,
Natures Path Honeyed Corn Flakes and crisp rice cereal from EnerG Foods, I
would appreciate a list.

Thanks in advance.

Warmly,

Bev Wahl