From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:55:27 -0500

Hi Everyone -

Dr. Alessio Fasano’s Center for Celiac Research (CFCR) has officially kicked-off their annual walk/run event or fund-raising campaign.  I set up a Team page for all of us CFCR “virtual participants” to donate and/or create sub-teams this year.  I know some cities may not be organizing a walk (like ours) or you may be someone who just wants to donate but are not sure how to do it.

The virtual team site is called – “Coming Together Virtually.”  So, if you just want to donate you can do so under the team page.  Also, I tried to create an example for cities on how to create a team page by establishing my own "team member" page for our local support group Charlotte Celiac Connection page.  Anyway... take a look and let me know if it makes sense and is clear... and of course, while you're there make your annual donation.

Most of us on this board are well aware of Dr. Fasano's continual drive to make our lives better.   So it’s important for us to pull together again and make a powerful statement that we support his efforts and appreciate all he has done and continues to do for us.

I will be sending more reminder notices and I will also pull together a more comprehensive list of Dr. Fasano's accomplishments...just in case there is anyone out there who doesn't know about our genius who has made the most difference in our lives!

So, visit -

http://www.celiacwalk. org

Click on either:
Team Page - "Coming Together Virtually"
To see our Support Group’s page - click on team member "Janet Kline" but when you get there it will be clear it's our group's page "Charlotte Celiac Connection."  You could do something similar...

I have also created a link off our home page at: http://www.charlotte-celiac-connection.org

Warm Regards, Janet

*******
*******