From:
Kathleen Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:07:56 -0400

Now Available at www.naturalbakingcompany.com absolutely the best tasting
all-natural Sugar Free, Gluten Free Chewy Chocolate Cookie on the market!
It's also Dairy and Nut Free and has ZERO net carbs making it also great for
diabetics and low carbers.  Each cookie is packed with 8 grams of fiber and
made only with the finest natural ingredients.

It's loaded with heart healthy antioxidant power from organic chocolate!
Naturally preserved with extra virgin coconut oil which also promotes weight
loss and boosts immunity.  Sweetened with all natural Xylitol which has been
shown to prevent cavities.

Shop early for the Holidays!  Our Gluten Free Sugar Free Dairy Free Chewy
Chocolate Cookies are the perfect Gift of Health!   Available in a case
containing 12 cookies or in gift baskets containing 6 cookies.

Enter promotion code CEL and receive 10% off of your introductory iorder.
Offer expires 11/30/08.

Visit www. naturalbakingcompany.com and learn about our other FoodSmart
Snacks!  Our products are all Gluten Free and also free of Dairy and Nuts.
They are 100% Natural and do not contain any dangerous trans fat, hormones,
antibiotics, chemicals, dyes or additives that can adversely affect your health
making them safe for all ages!

A Celiac Support Group boasts that "besides being moist and full of fiber and
sugar free, Natural Baking Company's Sugar Free Gluten Free Chewy Chocolate
Cookies ae wonderfully tasty!

Learn more about our nationwide outreach FoodSmart Kidz helping children
develop FoodSmart eating habits and make FoodSmart choices.  Our
FoodSmart Workshops provide a fun and educational environment for children
to learn the basics about the foods they eat and how making FoodSmart
choices can help them with their ability to learn, grow and be healthy!  Join us
in the pursuit of developing healthier kids and families and become a subscriber
to  FoodSmart News and receive tips on how to read food labels and make
healthier food choices.  Visit us www.foodsmartkidz.com or
www.naturalbakingcompany.com and click on "FoodSmartKidz".

Additional inquires can be sent to [log in to unmask]  Thank you
for your support.  Together we can improve the health of our children.

*******
*******