From:
Andrew Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:50:10 -0800

I went down to the local chemist, in the US you call it
a drug store. I asked for some kind of fibre suppliment
that I could put in a hot drink or cold drink to boost
my fibre intake. I was given Psylium Husk. I asked if
it was wheat or gluten contaminated etc and was told
no. Is this the case and the other thing is that what
is the best way to use it? I tried it in coffee this
morning and it turned to a sticky substance at the
bottom of the cup.

Andrew