Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:53:01 -0800

i have received 10+ responses to my question re this anti-depressant.
several people have tried it, most suggested that there are side affects to
most. (i checked the literature that came with the med and my symptoms were
among the possibilities. i just wasn't sure what to think). vance says that
stokes pharmacy calls it gf. j in ny says the manufacturer declared it gf.

now i'm just waiting for it to start to do its job, but i'm in transition
from a different kind of anti-depressant so the doc wants me to change
gradually. i look forward to the possibility of this black cloud moving
aside.

thanks all for your kind responses.
joanna