From:
Pat Vigneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Vigneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 14:25:57 -0400

Hi All,

Here is a link to an interesting article forwarded to me by my daughter,
about a new test for celiac disease.  Better yet, the testing of a pill that
would allow celiacs to eat gluten-containing foods without suffering the
horrible effects that we all know so well...(I would love to be one of the
volunteers testing this pill!) Just copy and paste into your browser, and
enjoy the reading, and Happy Easter to all!

Pat in NJ

http://www.lifeinitaly.com/News/news-detailed.asp?newsid=1346