From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 22:22:37 -0600

In general it was believed wine coolers have malt in them.  I received
the following responses:

1.  Wine coolers are tweaked by the addition of grain alcohol and have
lots of flavorings and colorings, which are also suspect.

2.  Check the ones w/rum and tequila in them.

3.  "Okanagan Cider" and "BC Growers Cider" are GF - great flavors and
taste pretty good.

4.  You could make your own with GF wine.

5.  Bartles & Jaymes wine coolers are not GF.

6.  Woodpecker Cider is highly recommended.  Poster said she was told
Hornsby's Cider is not GF but has not confirmed that.

Sorry my summary took so long.  Hope it helps.

Lisa