From:
Terry Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:24:04 -0600

Thanks to everybody who responded to my question about dandruff
shampoos.  Here is a summery of the responses I have so far.

T-Gel by Neutrogena was recomended the most.  Neutrogena also makes
T/Sal Maxiumum Strength Therapeutic Shampoo that was recomened.  Tom's
of Maine, non-prescription strength Nizoral, HEMP (an expensive shampoo
that is sold in salons), DST Zinc (a speciality shampoo that can be
ordered from Walmart or Eckerds drug) were all recomened also.
One person recomended that I use a very gentle shampoo and a natural
bristle brush.  I should brush my hair thoroughly morning and night.
Also I should lower the temperature of the water I use on my hair.

I tried the T-Gel by Neutrogena and it seems to be working.

Thank-you,
Mary in OK