From:
Ria Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:31:31 -0500

Dear Listmates,
I apologize for taking so long to summarize on the caramel color question.
I'm still real knew at this.

First thank you to all who responded.

Most people said that caramel color in the U.S. is safe.

Some people just won't take the chance.

But the largest number said call and ask.

I don't smoke or drink, but I love to have Coke occasionally.  That was my
first phone call, they said it was absolutely gluten free.  That put a smile
on my face.

Thanks again to all who responded,
Ria