From:
Megan Tichy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Tichy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2009 13:14:39 -0700

I have no affiliation with the following company, but I wanted to share the
idea. "Pastabilities" makes fun-shaped pasta with groups of children (for
birthday parties, special events, daycare centers etc...). The kids actually
cut out the pasta shapes with cookie cutters, bake the pasta, and prepare
the sauce. They put on chef hats and wear a mustache if they want.

It can all be done gluten and casein free!

My sister, who lives in Rochester, NY and has a 10 year old with Down
Syndrome, went to a pastabilities party and was very impressed. Here is the
link to learn more about it. Such a touching story, too, if you click on
"about us."

http://www.salamonespastabilities.com/home.html

Here is their brochure:

http://www.salamonespastabilities.com/images/pastabilities_brochure.pdf

I know there is a very organized support group in Rochester, NY. Maybe you
guys want to have an event for the kids? ...if you haven't already ;)

Take care,

Megan

*******
*******