Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:44:34 EST

I have 2 items I'd like to pass along to everyone that is traveling to
Grandma's House for the holidays, a Vacation Spot down South where it's nice 'n
warm, or maybe you're a Road Warrior taking a last-minute business trip. Whether
you use The Silly Yak Bakery or your own favorite source(s), consider:
  1. Ask if they can ship ahead to your relative's house, time-share or
hotel, etc. That way your Gluten Free goodies can tide you over until you come back
home and you won't feel left out.
  2. And if you do take your own, remember things like cross-contamination
when using someone else's toaster. The "Toast-It" bags are reusable and an
excellent way to have your GF Toast & eat it too.

Happy Holidays to all,

Miguel in Madison, WI