From:
Leslie Cardinal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Cardinal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:58:04 -0600

Hi list friends,

I just spoke to one of the owners of the Castus Low Carb store in San
Antonio, Texas.  They carry several gluten free products and are planning to
expand to carry more.  They have made a list of the products they stock that
are gluten-free so they can help you find them easily.  The store is located
at Huebner Oaks, near the theaters, on Interstate 10 at Huebner Road in
northwest San Antonio.

They have just received some of the gluten free pizzas that were mentioned
in this list recently...I can't wait to try them!

All the best,

Leslie