From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 1996 23:20:31 EDT

I have been experiencing drowsiness after eating  poultry and fish, especialy
at lunchtime.  I eat meat very rarely.   It would seem to me that an animal
protien is the culprit, since I don't experience this phenomeneon when I eat
cheese, soy products, eggs or egg replacement items.  It has come to the point
where I avoid these protiens for lunch.  I find when I don't eat protien, I
get the hungries meaning my body is not balanced.

I'm wondering if any one of you have this sensation?  Is it related to CD?
What can be done to offset those annoying reactions?  What is the culprit that
leads to drowsiness?

Appreciate any info you can give me.  After one month's absence from the list,
I realize how beneficial and supportive you guys are!  Thanks!!!

Mildred Oberkotter, New YOrk City