From:
Utouniya Beggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Utouniya Beggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:29:22 -0500

I have a daughter 2 1/2, that was diagnosed 1 year ago in July.  I still feel new to all this, but she is doing well.  I am pregnant and am due in October.  I am trying to prepare for my downtime after delivery.  Because I was not much of a cook prior to all this, we still do not have much of a variety.  My daughter is tired of spaghetti, lasagna, and other noodles.  I am trying to find some dishes to prepare ahead of time and use my Food Saver to freeze.  I am finding that the spaghetti noodle don't taste very well after freezing.  Does any one have any suggestions for easy meals or casserole to prepare ahead of time and for me to make for the people who will be keeping my daughter for a period of time?

Utouniya Beggs, Celiac Mom
Lockhart, Texas