From:
Sue Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Hersom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:12:49 -0500

Congratulations to Country Gourmet Restaurant in Sunnyvale, California, for successfully launching their new gluten-free menu. This new g-f menu is now available on their restaurant's website under Menus. If you dine at their restaurant between February 28 and March 15 and mention "Gluten Free Promotion" at the register, you will receive a 15% discount!

Please pass this information to whatever celiac group you feel might be interested.  Also, if someone is in charge of a g-f restaurant map, this restaurant would be an excellent addition.  Julia and her son are both gluten-intolerant, so Julia is well aware of cross-contact issues and has strived hard to create this new, exciting g-f menu.  She has just installed a pizza oven that is dedicated to making their g-f pizza, which is on their new g-f menu.  I personally love their soup (most soups are g-f) and huge hunk of warm cornbread (g-f), and then topping off my meal with their brownie ala mode (g-f, of course!).  Country Gourmet Restaurant's contact information is below.  ENJOY! Here is Julia’s email:

“We just completed our GF Menus! We have the gluten free menu on line now under menus and we have them printed and in the restaurant. I so appreciate your help getting us on the appropriate lists Sue!!! I want to honor all the people that will be coming out to try us so starting Monday Feb.28th - Tuesday March 15th anyone that mentions this "Gluten Free Promotion" at the register while ordering will receive 15% any gluten free items on our menu as well as our entree board.

Come into the Country Gourmet Restaurant in Sunnyvale anytime between February 28 and March 15th and receive a 15% discount on all of your Gluten Free selections. This "Gluten Free Promotion" must be mentioned upon placing your order to receive the discount.”

Country Gourmet American Bistro
1314 South Mary Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408) 733-9446
www.country-gourmet.com

(Usual disclaimer: eating out is risky.)

Sue

*******
*******