From:
Melissa Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:15:50 EST

Hi all.  I contacted Campbell's Soup Company today (Jan. 31st).  The
woman I spoke to said they are in the process of redoing their GF list.
The list should be available in 3-4 weeks.  She told me they have
changed some of the ingredients in their soups and some which were
previously GF may no longer be GF.  I asked specifically about the
chicken and rice soup and she said that was one in which the ingredients
have changed.  So it may or may not be GF.  The company's phone number
is 1-800-257-8443.

Stay healthy.

Melissa in CT