From:
Lois Sulka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 13:58:35 -0400

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has traveled by Amtrak to and through the Grand Canyon.

We are planning to take Amtrak Southwest Chief from Chicago to the Grand Canyon (AZ) and would like some help identifying where we can connect with gluten free food. Recommendations for the two day train trip.

We will also be in Williams Junction, Flagstaff, and The south Grand Canyon.

Accommodations will be at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel and Maswick Lodge.

This is a wonderful trip and I will be happy to share the suggestions with all.

Lois

*******
*******