From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:33:42 -0400

Just an added suggestion, for what it's worth....if you live in an area where hurricanes or severe weather are more likely to occur (who doesn't?),if you already know (plan ahead) where your destination will be, should an evacuation occur...a relative, a friend's house...out of harm's way.....if it's possible, you might want to have a small stash of gf staples at their house, ahead of time. Do whatever it takes to make it easy for your potential host....even shipping them stuff at your own cost, of course.

Not only do I have to plan for my husband and I (special diet, medications), but we have an old dog who can eat only one brand of prescription dog food...and takes meds and has allergy shots...which need refrigeration. Soooooo....it's all in the planning. Hopefully, the hurricane season won't be as bad as predicted.

Lin