Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 23:17:43 -0400

One of the girls in my office was eating a lunch the other day that looked
delicious so I gave it a try and it was a nice alternative for a hot summer
day.  Thought I'd share it for those looking for a healthy light lunch.
1/2 cup of cooked brown rice covered with a container of Dannon Yogurt (I
like the apple cinnamon) topped with fresh fruit like pineapple or
blueberries. Surprisingly it is quite filling and really quenches my sweet
tooth.

Also, there is a great new item out by WASA crackers made by Liberty Richter-
they are corn crispbread crackers and they are really tasty. I like mine with
tuna or just with a smear of jelly. They come in a bright red box that you
will probably be able to find in your local supermarket or health food store.
I must admit, this is the first cracker I have come across since diagnosis
that I can actually say tastes and crunches like a real cracker. They also
are great to travel with wrappe d in tin foil, I take them to the beach.

Anyone out there find any new and exciting products, please feel free to
forward the info to me and I will put together a list to post back to
everyone. Send a provate e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,
Leslie-NYC