From:
Meyda Yegenoglu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:20:58 -0800

 Dear all,

I recently asked about Alka Seltzer Gold and said that I was not able to
find in pharmacies and wondered whether there was a typo and could it be
A.S Cold. After I sent my message to the celiac list, I entered the Alka
Seltzer web site and couldn't see the product there either and e-mailed
the company but haven't received a response yet.

I received many responses from the list members and I thank for all
those who replied. Here is the summary of the responses I received.

1- Yes, there is Alka Seltzer Gold in addition to Alka Seltzer Cold. It
was not a typo.

2- Some people were also, like me, unable to find it in many drug stores
and wanted me to let them know if I learn more about it. And I hope they
will all read this message.

3- Some said they found it in Target, Walmart, Albertson's and Safeway
(I am in NYC and I am new here. So far I haven't seen any of the above
stores. All I can find is CVS, Genevoise and Rite Aid and they do not
have A.S. Gold-- Does any one, by the way, know whether they exist in
NYC)

4- Some people said that pharmacies can order it for you and you receive
it the same or next day.

5- One person suggested that I shouldn't forget that the posting about
A.S. Gold was a personal testimony by an individual and the same results
may not be universal.

6- Two peole  said that it works really well, much better than Citracil
orange.

7-One person gave the net address and it is:
"http://www.google.com/search?q=%22alka+seltzer+gold%22">Google
Search: "alka seltzer gold"

8- One person uses A.S. Cold also works very well, but another person
was quite opposed to  taking A.S. Cold on the grounds that why take all
those chemicals unless you have cold.

Hope people will find this useful.

Meyda