Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 19:41:27 -0400

The owner of Authentic Foods, Steven Rice, picks up the phone when you call
there.  The number is 310-366-7612 in Gardenia, CA.  He's a really nice guy
and will answer any questions you may have.  He also loves to take
suggestions.

He's working with the baker who's making the cake for my wedding to help make
sure it turns out great.  Of course, this baker has never used anything but
wheat flour, but is willing to give it a try.  We're using Authentic Foods'
fantastic bean flour/chocolate mix. This cake is truly terrific.  As are the
muffins, which I brought to work and not one was left over.

Steven is also working on a white cake mix and a bread mix for the bread
machine.

I highly recommend that you give these products a try.  They're a wonderful
alternative.

Mary Collins
Norwalk, Connecticut